Global Marketing Manager
Technical Support Engineer
Global Marketing Manager
You get things moving. You accelerate processes. Your urge to move forward is contagious. If you recognize yourself here, we only have one more question: what drives you? Tell us in your application as:
- Management and control of cross-departmental projects in the area of go-to-market with high complexity, taking into account the needs of your stakeholders.
- Development of insight-based, holistic concepts and master campaigns both for product and portfolio launches and during the lifecycle to increase sales and image.
- Responsibility for the operational implementation and orchestration of all marketing areas as well as the optimization of processes and the introduction of workflow tools.
- Analysis of measures and derivation of corresponding recommendations for action.
- Trend and competition monitoring as well as the development of new ideas.
- University degree preferably with a focus on marketing/optical technology.
- Fluent English, excellent in written output.
- 15+ years of professional experience in marketing management or related places in the machine vision industry.
- Strategic head with a hands-on mentality and a self-responsible and structured way of working and thinking.
- Passion for holistic communication, smooth processes and a good feeling for design and language.
- Interest in working with cross-functional teams and enthusiasm for products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary.
- Inspiring working atmosphere.
- Lots of freedom for ideas and creativity.
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes.
We, HongKong VICO Technology Limited, is an HK based, globally presented international company. At the time being, we are accelerating our pace to present our brand in front of the world. Looking forward to your application! Please contact Ms. Luna Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Sales Director is responsible for the entire sales process that reinforces the VICO’s brand reputation, increases awareness of the VICO’s services and products, develops prospective clients and achieves maximum revenue goals.
- Connect with prospective customers and contacts on a regular basis
- Manage the sales process by maintaining a viable waitlist
- Organize strategic and exciting outreach events to promote VICO products
- Conduct Overseas Business Development
- Perform market analysis and develop an effective sales strategy
- Analyze sales reports and other data to further improve sales ratios and revenue production
- Manage apartment inventory effectively
- Develop and manage the Sales budget to operational guidelines
- Perform other related duties as required
- Be a great team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years sales experience with excellent closing results
- Previous experience working with seniors is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive pay and Commission
- Healthcare Benefits include Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- Responsible for the development of overseas customers.
- Maintain the business of old customers and explore the potential needs of existing customers; communicate with cooperative customers regularly to establish good long-term relationships.
- Quick reaction, strong expression ability, strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, with an affinity.
- Responsible and able to work with pressure
- Have a teamwork spirit, good at challenging yourself and innovation.
- Develop market resources, explore potential customers vigorously, provide quotations and project solutions for customers.
- Familiar with overseas market development, comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of machine vision industry expertise.
- More than 2 years of business development experience in the foreign trade industry, with overseas customer development experience.
- Bachelor's degree or above, CET-4 (or above), good English communication skills (listening/speaking/reading/writing).
- A high degree of responsibility and good work coordination and overseas communication skills.
- Good teamwork spirit, strong market awareness and resilience, and high market sensitivity.
- Overseas agents, peers, direct customers, and customer resources are preferred.
- Familiar with customer development and maintenance work, proficient in the international air and sea import and export business processes.
VICO is looking for talents to join our global sales team in a Junior Sales role. The position will be based in Shenzhen, and report to the sales manager.
- Follow up with customer inquiries and sales orders with technical knowledge.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calls/emails.
- Prepare sales documents such as invoices, quotations, custom files, etc.
- Assist marketing material preparation, including PPT, datasheet, etc.
- Communicate internally for testing/delivery arrangement.
- Maintain department database records and asset logs .
- Assist with duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in engineering majors. Overseas experience preferred.
- 3 years of working experience in customer-facing roles, fresh graduates with good qualifications are also welcomed.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and willing to learn.
- Good time management, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Insurance and Housing Fund.
- 5 x 8 working hours per week.
- Annual leave.
- Multi-culture environment.
We are looking to hire 10 regular content writers for our website blogs, in the machine vision industry.
Every week, we would need at least 10-15 blog posts, 1500+ word count that must be written by the provided deadlines. No images are required, just raw content.
Topics will be provided, but we welcome creative input and would love some new ideas!
If your work fits the bill, you’ll be put on 3~4 articles/week at a rate of $20~$25/article for 1000 words, depending on content quality.
The article types we need include:
Response Post-1500 words
Shareable Post 3000 words
Pillar Post 5000 words
You will get well-trained about the post type guide we request and the article must be strictly written according to the post structure we need.
- Be good at topic research, make sure the article idea sticks to the topic, deliver accurate points and thoughts, and avoid misleading information. (Very Important!!!)
- Accepting training and passing the test before we sign an official contract on Upwor(have a good attitude to learning our product, industry, company, business and the post type guide)
- Be able to work well with our team
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Equipped with a positive attitude
- Be willing to send a short sample article, making sure you can meet our requirements( writing style, easy to read, not wordy)
- Excellent writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Fluent in the English language
- Minimum one year of experience
- Good understanding of video SEO, organic search, and search engine marketing
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
- A continuous learner
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
- Remote work environment
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally.
Technical Support Engineer
- Master the technical knowledge of all products and platforms of VICO company, have the ability to solve problems for overseas clients regarding products and platforms and perform technical training for clients.
- Be responsible for technical support of ToB Client business, providing solutions to meet client's needs;
- Coordinate with the R&D, Project team and output information required by the project, including but not limited to project delivery assessment, project cost estimation, risk assessment, etc;
- As the technical counterpart of the project, work with the overseas sales manager to promote the resolution and clarification of technical problems in the project process actively;
- More than 1 year of overseas technical support experience, machine vision products experience is preferred;
- Good communication skills, strong learning ability, and sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in English with good listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Bachelor's degree or above